Thursday, May 10, 2007

Overheard

Recently, the girls have been playing a lot with their play tea set. They will set some stuffed animals up around their little play table and have tea together. I made the mistake one day of letting them put water in their cups. Since then, I have had to put a stop to it because they end up making a huge mess with water and getting the carpet all wet, so I made a rule, "no more water". I awoke one morning to hear them playing together. I overheard Maddy say "... go get some water for our cups...". Jordan was probably on her way to go get some when she saw me out in the hall way. I told them they had better not be playing with water! I quickly investigated to make sure there was indeed no water in their teacups, and headed downstairs. I then heard Maddy say, "I told you!".

No comments: