Saturday, February 17, 2007

No! It's Perf!!

Welcome to my new blog. I've never actually had a text blog, so this will be something new for me. I started Mom's Brag VLOG two years ago, but that is mostly videos. Sometimes I'm frustrated when I don't get something documented on video, so I figured this would be a great way to fill in the gaps! To some of you, this will just be another boring Mommy blog, but for those of you who are amused by funny kid stories, be sure to subscribe on the sidebar. Paste the feed link into whatever reader you choose, or subscribe by email!

I'll begin with something funny that happened last night. Maddy has really taken to singing these days, especially Disney songs from "The Little Mermaid". See video here! Anyway, she pretty much has all the words down to the song "Part of Your World". There is one line in the song that goes,

"What is a fire, and what does it.. what's the word?... burn.. etc.."

Well, Maddy and I were singing it together last night and she was horrified when she heard me say "burn".

"NO Mommy!! It's Perf!"

Not sure what she thinks "Perf" means, but I tried to explain to her that it was "burn", like a fire. She told me to stop singing after that. It seemed that arguing with her was getting us nowhere. Maybe she'll eventually figure it out.

No comments: